Jan 15, 2006

One quiet afternoon...


I like rainy days, but I have an unexplainable addiction to sunny afternoon.. seeing the light shining thru the window, projecting shadow of leaves, fur of kitten, maybe dust, together with other tiny no name stuff, flying, and dancing, and wandering in the ray of sun light....

Perhaps a smooth breeze might shiver the leaves, disturb the dancing, but yet,

everything is still so quiet, and lonely.. ....

I used to read my buddy's* and Yasmin Ahmad's** blog in most of the quite afternoons.. the time when i'm feeling lazy, relax, and calm. Going thru somebody else's story is such a peace of mind for me... i wonder what the reasons would explain this... erm.. perhaps, reading and listening to stories, was the way I was brought up by my mum... she is always the best story teller of my life..

Pics posted here, for me, described the best, how would a quiet afternoon feel like... in fact, i took the pics during my work on an oil rig....yeah u're probably right, in a quiet afternoon. ..



Believe me, when u're surrounded by blues of ocean, what calm, quiet, and alone mean to you, are definitely, coming from the deepest of ur heart..

That's why i enjoy diving, I guess...although by far, the activity realy, really.. i mean REALLY.., cost me a lot... ( ;>)

Yeah probably i would share my diving adventures in the blog spot.. showing piczz, telling my stories... ask anyone of my friends they would probably tell u the same thing, i like to tell stories, besides listening stories.. Well that's ..erm..a blog spot's function i guess, to help someone that cant help to be quite enough to keep all his stories of life..

Till next time..

eY, celebrating his 1st born blogspot.
15th Jan, 06..1539hrs, a quiet afternoon.


* My buddy, Ewad (E-what), a prospect for Malaysian's very 1st astronaut. He promised not to be forgetful in term of his friends, his country, and perhaps..his planet, when he wander around the space one day..

**YasminAhmad, Malaysian well-known female director, some might term her as a controversial film maker, but i say she is one of a respectable dream maker..

No comments: