Jun 27, 2006

Jiwang philosophy

I deleted 'Welcome to CP13', a new blog's post that I recently composed in rememberance of my first eco-game marshaling job in Nomad Adventure's Eco-XCapade at Hulu Langat.

Why? cuz' suddenly I really agreed to what Eja told me.. my blog entries-- jiwang karat la~~

When I looked back what I've written in 'Welcome to CP13', I knew that was simply too-too, too much sentimental; likewise, I wasn't very proud of my previous post 'Let the colors tell the story..' when I realized that there was just overfilled with rust of jiwang..

..and I decided not to put any pictures in this blog just because of the same reason/same worry.. Pictures, for me, sometimes helplessly triggered the sense of being sentimental in me..

Hence this is my first time to delete a blog's post of mine; it's my first time to not have any pictures in my blog's entry..; and it's my first time to confront my severe jiwang karat syndrome.

...ah BTW, a footnote about jiwang philosophy before I end babbling:

Cambridge Dictionary defines sentimental as "...strongly influenced by emotional feelings, rather than careful thought and judgment based on facts.."

So....one question... have you ever seen man with testosterone getting so emotional-connected and really go out of norm and go crazy for something?

Think WORLD CUP FEVER.

That's a solid and undeniable proof, that shows man or mamat, going SO SO SO---SO sentimental about something that we are passionate about.

...and it's globally. :>

7 comments:

chivv said...

hm...a bit pelik tgk ur post without photo...

Anonymous said...

agree agree agree... saper agree angkat kaki!!!

WE WANT PICTURE! WE WANT PICTURE! WE WANT PICTURE!

Sayuti said...

chivil devil, wong memang sentiasa pelik. haha.

Anonymous said...

Look bro, being sentimental is just to be close to our heart and listen to our feeling, nothing to be shamed of!!

I say dun care too much about what ppl say about u.. i mean those 'anti-jiwang' voices.. We love you as a very refined guy.. girls need this type of male sometime.

...but, I agree to CHIVIL DEVIL..(Hi Devil..).. we find it weird to read your blog without your photos.. dun try this again.

chivv said...

krkrkrkrr...look spideeeyyy!!!! sumer agree ni. Cepat2 buat post baru and plz, dengan photo ye...

apa salahnya ko jiwang pun wong... ko mmg jiwang... and akan nampak lain n pelik kaLo ko jadi macho tetibe...

huhh...tak kene.. kalu kene pun, KENE gelak krkrkrrr...

we're waiting....

^_^

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»