Jul 14, 2007

Photo-hunting with Mat-Deck the cool

1. Let's don't talk too much bout this cool guy Mat Deck, what you need to do is just go to his Fotopage here and here.

2. Let's don't talk too much bout the spot that we recently hung out, what you need to believe is Perak has all the beautiful scenes and buildings and girls to make you madly fallen in love with.

(2.1. ... that's why I guess a lot of internationally-famed movies were shot here.. Malaysia Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet, Gubra and Mualaf, Hong Kong Patrick Tam's After This Our Exile, Hollywood Andy Tennant's Anna and the King, etc etc.. .. well, let's don't talk too much about those.., what you need to do is just watch them..)

3. Let's don't talk too much bout how I still post my photography works here while I've just got myself actively updating my very own Flickr, what you need to do is to tune into my Flickr and have a look.

4. well..., let's don't talk too much craps cuz I believe not everybody is reading it, ..

.... what you need to do is just scroll down to see my lousy works and then leave me some comments and tell me how I can do better to not insult the beauty of Perak in my photography works.






..5. Let's don't talk too much about how thrilling and exciting the story of ULAM July has come along so far, what you need to do is just think what I'll logically tell you what you really need to do.....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

dearest Spidey -__-....
Qi mentioned it to me last week before class :)

Actually the university had blocked Blogspot -__-lll so i can only gain access by proxy (but cannot leave a comment)

i'll drop by at that page and read it (reached episode 8 already right?) =)
and perhaps email u for any comments hehehe...
thanks for dropping by!
:)

Love,
Optimus

Anonymous said...

Bro,

The pictures are all right.. but i m not so sure bout your mumble.. haha.. so r u finishing ur study?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I take it as a compliment, U.K.H... BTW, yes, I'm finishing the class-room part, another 4 months to go for individual project in KL.

I still can't believe that a UPM blocked blogspot, Venus. Tell your rector that he's going astern, not healthy.

Anonymous said...

cantiklah tempat ni ah yao...
kat mana lokasi ni...?

Anonymous said...

Ok.. pretty much a meaningless post IF WITHOUT THOSE PICTURES.. really, 'LET'S DON'T TALK TOO MUCH' if you got nothing to say bro..

Anyway, pictures are good, u able to put in some GORGEOUS touch on abandoned subject (AGAIN??!!!) ..

Loooooove the 2nd and 5th picture!!

Anonymous said...

ahahah..."Let's don't talk too much about bla..bla..bla" ^_^ so just write it all then thou! hahah...
just wanna let u know that the most meaningful pic of Perak for me is the 2nd one...

ARWEN_my said...

Dude!! the pix are fantastic. well done!

Jz met Kak Wa during Farhana's wedding. Hope to see u guys soon. Heard all of you gonna be back this August. C ya k!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Tuah, the spot is in Perak Batu Gajah, a famous abandoned 'castle' where some wedding outdoor shots were taken there.. nice kan?

Shunza, thanks for LIKING the pictures though I dun think u like the post -- yeah u're probably right, it's pretty much a meaningless post with all my mumble, the post was posted for the sake of sharing the pictures.. hahaha, so u got the point, the meaning is in the pictures.. :p

Dikaz, hey there!! probalby next time i should put a video there showing me that i'm actually TALKING in my blog, hehehe.. hey thanx for liking the picture, I personally LOVE the 2nd pic too..

arwen_my, yeah we're going back to KLCC this August.. sad to leave Ipoh tau... belom habis shot all the gorgeous spots in Perak..

Spider

Anonymous said...

eh.
those during-the-sunset pictures put me in epiphany...what is it actually? eh...Troy I suppose...

super-damn beautiful snaps, I must say!

here is my valuable suggestion: shoot any distinctive rocks/geological features, send to GSM for photography contest, grab the RM1500 prize, and treat me teh tarik! amacam?

AM-the SiNFuL aNGel

Anonymous said...

yo spider! u gonna be in KL this august? so y don't make it a bit earlier so that u can check-out some awe-inspiring works of Malaysian + Japan photographers in CM...for more info visit my journal ^_^ at http://dikazzz.multiply.com/journal/item/41

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Am,
thanks for the nice words.. and bout the suggestion -- kene lah pergi field trip dulu ler.. and kene lah ade shoot cantik gempak giler dulu ler.., and kene lah menang prize tu dulu ler.. --- BARU LAH AKU BLANJA KO TEH TARIK BEB!!!

Dikaz,
I'll check it out.. kalu dpt pergi of course I'll go!! Thanks for the info.

Spider

Sayuti said...

oh... dah nak grad dah ke ogos ni? sempat ke tak nak pegi teambuilding? macam tak sempat je... (slot dah penuh)

gambo, memang lawa sokmo.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Team building biler nih?? XCITE nak wak photgraphy talk?? Can I join?? Aku balik office August nih but still student, tak grad lagi.. Individual Project kat KLCC for 4-5 months.. hehehe..

chivv said...

sape kata ur work lousy????!!!!!

kau dah cukup rendah (tinggi sikkiiiittt je dr aku) so takyah nak merendah diri lagi.

jeles la ko byk berjalan n merantau :p

hehehehe~ projek ulam ko aku snts bc tp susah nak drop comment @ taggy sbb slalu on9 kat kolej.

ie kat kolej byk restrictionnyer... n aku takley on ym gak kat ctu...kalo ada pitis lebey, br la aku menapak ke cc n comment2 sumer blog2 yg aku penah nak komen...

bila nak bt ps bersama ni? ^_^