Nov 1, 2008

What's your favorite?

He came to me and hold my hand, another small hand of his touched my camera. He looked at me and asked:

"Can you take a picture of me?"

I did not expect the kids in Boo-Ka (Upper Cape) are so friendly. They do not seem at all to be afraid of a stranger like me who looks different with them. Or maybe it was just me who sees the differences that I just shouldn't be seeing.

***************************************************************

Of last 7 days, I was in a land that would probably be my top-ranked favorite destination so far. A land that opened my eye, a land that hold mt breath, a land that moved my sense, a land that touched my heart.

Look at my DestinationsMap below.. it's a land that in red circle.


A land that called Cape Town, South Africa.

(of course, more pictures and stories to come..)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so jealous of u!!

kakkumei said...

ni trailer ke apa?
ciss..
saje je tu nak buat org jeles!!! XD

Anonymous said...

Rean, spidey's typical traveling blog: lots of posts for one journey -- sometime plus some trailer..

Hey dude!! Long time no see... !!! Just back from my long vacation!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Sara, u dun hv to jealous lah wei... i went to cape town for presentation in a conference .. read: I went there with pressure ...

hehehe

Rean, like Shunza said.. that's part of the many many coming-soon posts.. hehehe..

Shunza..
vacation? Hehehehe..

hehehehehe...

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Sara, u dun hv to jealous lah wei... i went to cape town for presentation in a conference .. read: I went there with pressure ...

hehehe

Rean, like Shunza said.. that's part of the many many coming-soon posts.. hehehe..

Shunza..
vacation? Hehehehe..

hehehehehe...

dikazzz said...

Urrgghhh! I love cape town! ^_^

Sayuti said...

gi cape town tak ajak...

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Ika, u been there? Eh nape tk join kitrng naik Nuang? Nice trip we had..

Sayuti, gi situ for poster presentation ler.. ade budget leboh blh gak ajak ko.. hehheh..

awesome blossom said...

lamanya trailerr... bila movie nak start nih...

aaina said...

budak kecik tu sgt2 cumel!:)
gotta be so much fun being u kan..
jln sana sini..
*whOaa*

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

fatma,.. tak der mase satu.. then I got hard time to think of how to put those impression in words.. the beauty of Capetown just smeared into my heart.. and made me speechless..

but i'll try lah..

Ainachentak.. being me is fun? u gotta be kidding!!!

spider