Jun 6, 2009

Thousand islands. thousand sunshines..

Pictures explain thousands words. True -- so I'm not going to say more than 1000 words here to explain how cozy my recent 'geological field trip' was in Pulau Seribu, Indonesia, especially when ONE WHOLE ISLAND is only 15 of us -- just imagine, or if you can't, click here to visit Fatma's blog, or just click down there to look at my Tabblo.

Tabblo: It's only fishes and us, and thousand of islands.. ..... -- 19 to 21 May, 2009.. Pulau Seribu, Indonesia..

The day I was snorkeling among the thousands islands, a blue star fish greeted me, and he said, "hey biggie.. swim away, I'm enjoying the sun shine.. and why are u floating? Star fishes are not supposed to float like u.. " ... Here to see my tabblo.

5 comments:

Debdog (Tabbloer) said...

looks idyllic :) love the images presented in this small format..little pieces of your world :)

Anonymous said...

cool,.. (even cooler when u said u're not going to say more than 1000 words..ahaks!!)

'geological field trip'? fishy man, fishy.

Nice pictures.

RS. said...

:)

oh my this just drifted me away, reminding me just how good the ocean / sea / beach will make you feel.

:)

awesome blossom said...

let's go back there! i bet the starfish misses you :p

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Raja.. you should just dropped by there and feel what 'serenity' really means -- tp i think we were lucky enough to practically 'OWN' the whole island -- takder orng lain beb except the staff who serve us...

Fatma.. *wink wink* :)

Ano, thank you..