Mar 27, 2010

split|ting me...

Man: "..I think I failed... I even lost something I didn't expect initially..."

Spider: "I think I did worse... been working so hard but I am just plain inefficient.. what did you lose by the way?"

lEfty: "..He lost his ability to share how he feels.. all his words gone.. sigh.... why is everything getting tougher as we thought it'll be going fine? I lost my heart in the middle of my task, and I couldn't find it now.... "

Me: ".. perhaps we are wrong... it's a mistake for us to be splitted and then we become companions for each other among us.... like this ...."

sigh..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're crazy, IMHO.

jai said...

aku suka lah gambar tuh..
ngeh ngeh ngeh..
(aku selalu komen benda yg takde kene mengene kan..)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

ko memang...

jai said...

yee.. aku memang...hensem

Anonymous said...

Kawan, terkadang sesuatu itu perlu dizahirkan utk di mengerti.. "Face the world"