Aug 8, 2006

11 chapters, 4 case studies, 3 presentations, 2 reports, 2 weeks, 1 final exam, 18 survivals... half dead..

My forehead is tightly locked as there's pressure squeezing my head..; Sunder and I cursed and swore a bunch of 'F*ck' and 'Sh*t' out of ..; Harris of next door is firing, counter-striking violently and crazily in his pc as if he is firing all the pressures with his AK47...; Faizal and PuOn asked me out for a stroll in sport complex as we all really need a break to get fresh oxygen for our head...;...

After it officially started its lecture..(..by Tun Mahathir, in a mean..), today is the 2nd day of my so called 'non-conventional' Petroleum Geoscience MSc. Programme.. and also in today, I heard about the word 'non-conventional' from our lecture in describing the format of our very first batch of Petroleum Geoscience Msc. Programme, and also within today, I realized how 'non-conventional' the course is...

Our first module is about Strategic Planning, nothing to do with petroleum geoscience, but the knowledge plays big role in oil & gas bussiness.. .. and as the choosen ones from PETRONAS to be the first batch students to learn this knowledge, we got to have big endurance to bear with its non-technical, full-of-managerial-crap, and senior-manager-level-toughness, to ensure we really 'deserve' to be the choosen benchmarker, instead of a-bench -of -sucker..

Well the figures have all say: 2 weeks of time for 1 module; 11 chapters to swallow; 4 case studies to complete; 3 presentations to prepare; 2 managerial reports to submit; 60% 'carrie'-marks (do care...) to bear; 1 final exam after 10 days from today; 18 survivals; half dead on the 2nd day..

I know I'm sort of complaining... .. and I shouldn't. I still believe this is the opportunity for me to buckle myself up will all kind of quality needed to strive in my career and my personal development; ..and the intention of writing an new entry like this is actualy to get me a space to upload some pictures of my coursemates during our last field trip..

.... and you know what, having them as my comrades is one of the reason I shouldn't complain about what I'm facing now..

ps... well, I know I know, I should have spent my time doing my assignments and reports or working on presentation slides instead of writing a blog entry.. .. Cau!

10 comments:

chivv said...

sempat posting entry ye....

sian spidey..... busy yer...

goodluck on ur study!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

'Goodluck' is such a meaningful blessing in this kind of hard time.. thankz.. I sort of adapting it now.. well.. 1 year plus to go.. nak mati pong kene biar habis rase semue pahit manis dulu, kan? hehehe..

Spider..

chivv said...

ha...betul tu...kinda envy ko smbng bLajar lagi...

aku harap aku boleh....amen krkrkr

ler...tgh adjust ker? krkrkrkrr

Suhana Sidik said...

Nasib baik post entry. Do post often since you have been very quiet lately. Ei.. Fiza tunang ni pergi x?

Sayuti said...

haha.

welcome to what used to be my past.

dont forget to log in to the mirc network... or join Harris with CS. ask around about DoTA.

hehe.

p/s: hari raya gath tak berseri aa tanpa kau. (cis, puasa pon belum)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

To edani, laju mg tamoh comment kt blog kawe.. sok presentation doh ready? aku cool je.. beselah.. nak kantoi tetap akan kantoi jugak..

To koncil.. post blog entry tu pong tak cukup mase la~~~ tp layan comment balas comment ok lagi.. ko lak yg kene rajin post blog entry.. blh jadi bahan bacaan co-curiculum aku...

To Sayut, aku bersedey gak tak join HAri Raye Gathering tahun nih.. sini cuti rayer pong tak dok tau.. gara2 ikut time table kt France.. raye aidilfitri raye cino raye gawai smue aku celebrate, nih la masalah aku..


orait..cau..sok presentation. 0 slide lagi..

Anonymous said...

wong, gudluck presentation ko--->ayat common time aku study dulu :)

Suhana Sidik said...

sdey tengok kawan2 seme dah membesar .....

Anonymous said...

take a break! have a kit kat.... ;)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

hey Kama!!!!!!! nice to see u here!