Aug 22, 2006

My best blessing to Penn & Tini...

Ok lah atah permntaan ramai...

After SJ&Mai, now it's Tini&Penn -- my 2nd time to be appointed, to be given trust to be their wedding photographer.. ..

This time I still did not find any confidence in myself.. but yes I did learn something from my 1st photoshooting experience in Penang and Baling (SJ& Mai's wedding..), and there are some other few factors that allowed me to refine my photography works for this 'Tini&Penn Wedding Project'..

1-- lesson learnt from 1st time experience;
2-- I now have my own machine..(laptop lah tu..) that allows me to concentrate on photo editing..
3-- some new photo editorial knowledge I explored recently..
4-- some supporting website like Tabblo..
5-- I met some shutterbug friends in UTP here like Idris, Rahmani, Poon & Ubik..
6-- tercabar and geram sbb takde SLR lagi..

Ok.. cut all the crap.. layaaan..

... See this large in spider's Tabblo;


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... new activity ye... anyway, enjoy!!!

Sayuti said...

wah, comelnye tini. eh, bahaya statement aku.

ARWEN_my said...

I like ur thoughts as well as the pix.The moment when we're with someone and honoured to be with him/her, is when we promise to live together ever after.

And dun be surprised with ur job. I knw u still unsatisfied, but, what i can tell is u have done a very good job.
HEBAK MUH!!
Alaaa.. kalo org da cantek camner shoot gambar pon cantek gak kan??;).

Anonymous said...

Yo brother, never thought that u hav the talent of photograhing... walau eh... no wonder girls just cant resist liking u despite your not-so-very-handsome look.. (sorry..hehe)(i said 'NOT-SO-VERY-HANDSOME', not 'NOT-HANDSOME'.. i guess i said it correctly..)..

When r u coming home?


Ah-Q

Anonymous said...

Tiniex said at 11:35 p.m. on Aug 22, 2006:

yo...wongey...time kasih tak terucap..kat mu..kerna tulun tangkap gambo kitorg tuh...xsangka plak gambo aku bleh jd magazine ...hahahahahaha thanks gak..to....eja,min,k.wa,ita,jirol,ami,alwyn,pedot,akop,redzuan,che pa,mat nor,faizal, en yazid,nany,yahya,fiza, serta rakan2 yg banyak membuatkan majlis aku meriah that day..sama ada secara lintas langsung...atau x langsung.... buat ko jugak...wong...termasuk bateri camera akop........apepun..aku nak cakap.. WONG...ko memang pandai amik gambor...IDUP "CAMEMANG" (CAMERA MAN)

Anonymous said...

Penn said at 12:04 a.m. on Aug 23, 2006:
wongey.... perghhh.... tak ku sangka yg aku n tini ni sama popular dgn couple Datuk K & Siti dan jugak "Atuk K" & Makcik Siti.... Aku ingat diorang jer masuk paper... rupanya kitorang lagi power... masuk magazine lagi...hehehe... Aku cam tini gak nak ucapkan tengkiu yang tak terhingga kat ko sbb dah terbukti ko mmg CAMEMANG yang PROPESIONAL.. dan tak lupa kepada memember yang datang n banyak menolong memBOMBASTICkan lagi majlis kawen aku n tini kat Tepen.... SOOOOO... Make sure korang tak lupa dtg Ke KUANTAN lak k.... P/S: To whom have a plan to get married, I think you guys have a clear cut candidate who you guys should choose for ur CAMEMANG... RIGHT? UR R the BESTlah WONGEY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lilisu said at 4:39 p.m. on Aug 28, 2006:

What a wonderful wedding! How nice to kep the tradition and have the whole family's blessing. I totally agree with you that "capturing precious moments in a wedding is something rather emotional than technical". I can feel your love and joy in each shot.

Anonymous said...

Farizs said at 6:42 a.m. on Aug 22, 2006:

nice job spidey... are u free on the 15th Sept? I got some photo assignment for you. tapi kena turun KL la.. aku bayar duit tambang..... bas. bukan kapal terbang. Amcam? Menarik sbb tangkap gambo bebudak kecik graduate.