Jun 25, 2007

The psychoanalysis about waterfall.


There's a psychology test which sounds like this:

You're entering a forest and finally you reached a waterfall.

Question 1: with the scale of 1 to 10 which corresponds to weak to strong, how would you rate the strength of the waterfall?

My answer: scale 9.

Question 2: what would you do once you saw the waterfall? Would you test the water depth and strength first before getting real wet? You access all the possible danger around first? You just want to get your foot wet so you just sitting on the bank? You close your eye and listen to the wonderful sound of waterfall and enjoy the relaxation? You just want to enjoy the view?

My answer: jump straight into the waterfall -- I wanna feel the strength of the water hitting on me , I wanna get my body and my mind and my soul completely mixed and messed up with the splash of water and the aroma of the nature....

OK I'll reveal the analysis later, pick your answer if you care/dare to take part of this psycho-test. While waiting, please allow me to do some self-defense.

Azwa gave me this test to me within a week after I came back from the marvelous private waterfall hidden in Janda Baik. For sure we had damn good time having great fun in the waterfall, and when this psychoanalysis test came to me, all I could relate and imagine, was all the fun and coolness I got from the 7-8th scaled waterfall deep inside the jungle of Janda Baik.

-- My point is, giving the answer of "Scale 9" and "Jump STRAIGHT into the waterfall" perhaps were NOT my intuitive answers, which will be unfair if they are taken seriously into account to analyze my personality via this psychological test.

....why bother explaining?

Well, here is the psychoanalysis bout the waterfall: Waterfall ==> S-E-X. (OMG!!)

Question 1 -- the answer for this question should be a number that indicates degree of strength.
Analysis: The number reflects the eagerness/desire level to the subject matter. (OMG OMG!!)

Question 2 -- the answer for this question should be a response or action.
Analysis: The response or action reflects attitude or behaviour towards the subject matter. (Please, I beg you, please believe my statement of defense above...)

Please, don't pronounce a sentence on me. I mean, if you happened to be with us having great fun time in the waterfall we had in JandaBaik, your answer will be equal or maybe more than mine. Trust me.

I rest my case.

9 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

OMG!!

I can't believe this! I am just going to ignore your statement of defense because it's more fun that way.

You would actually jump into the water without even analyzing the possible danger. Now THAT'S really something to ponder.

P.s Actually, if I am being asked the same questions not long after I have fun with my girls mandi-manda like you did, I would've been giving the same if not more. Or perhaps a shocking one, you will not only judge me, you will despise me. LOL.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I know u actualy agreed what I was trying to say in my statement of defense --- please, I'm NOT that kind of "hungry" and "desperate".. huhuhuuh..

Spider

-f-l-o- said...

Oh please. Nobody should judge anybody by the way they look at waterfall.

Although in this test, it can make sense, but it's not applicable considering many reasons behind it (like yours).

A sex maniac might have answered 'I would imagine the waterfall to go very....(he says this in a very sensuous way) very.....slow.... it's 1 and I will not jump but analyze the possibility of a backfire if I jump straight down... baby'.

Get my point?

LOL. Good post though. Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

hehe..innocent till proven guilty.What did we repeatedly call you in class???ko mmg G.A.T.A.L!!!hehehe...I'm luving it!!

Sayuti said...

ah. bes nyer mandi air terjun.

wong, 28hb, pagi - AGM XCITE. sila balik kalu free.

mekasih.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

True true true Flo-C!! But the answer of a sex maniac u created sounds like he/she doesn't need any psychonalysis to prove that he/she IS a SEX MANIAC.. hehehe.. gelinyer!!

To Red Ruby, what i've shown in class is.. erm... ok fair enough, rpoving me a GATAL guy but not DESPERATE/SEX MANIAC .. hehehehe.. Good to have u here!!

Sayuti, aku kelek kampung ari nih ler.. sorry .. selamat berAGM..

Spider

Anonymous said...

hahaha i had this test when i was a KID. at 14 i guess.. mere teenager.

and of course.. being excited i'd answer the same. jump straight!

hahahah

but sometimes, when something u unconciously didnt know, its the truth.

hey.. hey.. im not trying to prove anything hereee... AHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm... 9th scale strength and the aggressive type...i like..


;P

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's actually a psycology test that reflect of what u think u r.. not to compare with others cause the scale is up to u..kalo sorang terbayang Niagara falls & sorang lg terbayang air terjun janda baik n said their scale of 9, so its not the same maaa...hehehehe..any way..best kan buat test tu..kalo nak lagi, aku ade byk lg koleksi..ahahahahaha