Jun 3, 2007

Wake..

This is not to be considered an update of my blog, this is a wake-up.

My urge of paradigm shift, awoke;

My sense of photographing, after a disappointing dump during Mt Ledang trip, awoke;

My touch of living the life that I wished for, awoke.

My sight of capturing the beauty of everything, awoke.

Thanks to the daring spirit of Linkin Park's "Minutes To Midnight", their experimental tracks squeezes creativity from me;

Thanks to the 80s' beat of Maroon 5 's "It Won't Be Soon Before Long", their funky blend of pop and 'Bee Gees' triggers happiness;

Thanks to my fellow bloggers who support my 'Relay Blogging' project. This brand new blogging project will at least become a playground to kids like us to practice creativity. To all my readers who are reading this sentence, feel free to visit the blogspot of ULAM project, and we welcome you to become 'Simon' to our story, judge as brutal as you want.

... and, BIG BIG BIG THANKS, to Fariz, Roy, Mat-Ee, Hasfuan, J-Mir, and our little three brothers Zahir, Idin and Ayin. My another back-to-nature outing in Janda Baik right after my final exam, was certainly a rejuvenating one. Surely I'm gonna blog about it.. tonz of pictures are in the process of post-editing.

To Fariz, if you're reading this, I need the pictures from your camera too.

Gotta catch some Zzz, tomorrow will be another refreshing awake.

7 comments:

fariz said...

bro, i will be on my way to kuching in minutes. Will be back in ofis by thurs. So by then lah you can only get the pics from my camera.

yours, please masukkan dlm teamspace. again, thank you for responding at very last minute to my invitation eventho i think Amir is fuming with anger right now... ha3x.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Bro pictures dr camera mung tu kalu buleh dlm size penuh.. means kalu buleh in cd form lah -- i'm going to send the picture cd to u guys -- syok sket tengok thru CD instead of kene download the pic one by one..

Anyway, cam biase lah.. ade project lagi, jgn lupo buzz aku.. huhuhuh..

Spider

Anonymous said...

I suppose to say GOOD MORNING to u then? or maybe WELCOME BACK sounds more proper. ;p

Ur silky flow shots convinced me that ur sense of photography is awaken.

Dun make me w8 too long..


Shunza

Anonymous said...

thou! just go thru the Ulam project ^_^ great idea thou! thinking of joining it :p go go Ulam!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Shunza, thanks for ur nice words.. i've finished edited 130++ pictures taken during the camping.. wont make u wait long. Meanwhile, catch ULAMproject, it's going to get hotter now, of course i need your support as the support u shown to my lEftnothingbehind blog.. give brutal komen to the story of ULAM plz..

Dikaz.. hahaha thanks for dropping by -- i've copied-pasted ur message in the CHATBOX in ULAM -- hope u won't mind. Please support ULAM, give brutal komen.. :p

Spider

Anonymous said...

ah yao sudah mula tunjuk kehebatan nampaknya...
cantik air tu...

fazsarah said...

Wong!!ur pics damn nice!it unbelieveble!... i respect u for snapping tat pics..gler lawa!