Sep 24, 2007

"Ikke noe problem!!"

It's always good to have hobby, I mean, hobbies.

This time on board, I basically have all my hobbies along: Book, I brought Keith Donohue's "The Stolen Child" and a clip-on-the-page reading light; music, I have the original soundtrack of "Ratatouille" plus a few rock numbers; writing, I brought my diary and a quick note handbook and of course my Fujitsu for blogging; movie, we got a very advanced DVD library on board, plus a 42 inches Plasma in front of an Ogawa massage chair in recreational room, or I just can choose to sit on the couch in my own office to enjoy some privacy while watching "Babel"; working out, we have a fairly equipped gym at deck 3, or we can choose some outdoor activities like deck-soccer or a 21m diameter helideck to stroll on;

... and taking pictures -- owh what else can I say? -- Nick'a Devil is always by my side, and I have the whole vessel as my subject and the crew of the vessel, would be my model.

Yup you bet, I snapped like I've never snapped pictures before on Atlantic Guardian, and the more I click my shutter, the more I feel that I'm going through a reflection process. I started to appreciate spontaneity, disregard all the technical issue behind my lens.

This post is to reintroduce you my Tabblo and my started-to-be-picking up Flickr. And yes, click the Tabblo below to see some pictures of mine on board. Obviously, Tabblo and Flickr, have become my new hobbies now.

Well, it's good to have hobby, I mean hobbies, lots of it. They are just like friends who enlighten up your day. And this time round, me on Atlantic Guardian, I have bunch of new Norwegian , Britain and Scottish friends to hang out with, AND I have my old familiar 'friends' to stay accompanied -- SO, did somebody mention about the fact that being 'ON BOARD' is actually 'ON BORED'? Let me answer it in this way:

"Hei, ikke noe problem!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

there u are. i tot i gonna read a new blog everyday (in my dream). well lucky u coz u bring all the stuff that can entertain u while ur on board. well what can i say. its really bored when u are on board.

i wonder if u guys have astro on it? fill urself with the picture thingy. back to the land show me some stuff.

Have fun(hahahaha)

cheers

Anonymous said...

Lucky you as u re not so much into car racing or big bike, cuz i dun think they can afford that to please a client by giving him a place to play with his BIG 'toys' on board..

Yeah very well, u always have idea to bring down the boredom.. same old yao, easily hyped up by almost anything. .haha..

(Yo)U K(now) (w)H(o)

Anonymous said...

It's me,zcx.You seems be a real professional photograhper.I like them.

Anonymous said...

I blamed you!
you know, we were breaking fast together last weekend when some of us have had fought of where on earth are you now. first opinion; you're in Norway. second (and majority) opinion; you're actually in the Norway's vessel somewhere in South China Sea. and I was just sitting in the middle and listening to the quarrel among our friends.
so, Wong, do you know how deep we love you? (I'm crying on the top pitch of my voice now...).

honestly, I'm 'longing' and 'craving' (p/s: read those 2 words with passion!) for something worth-reading materials in your blog. Good God! to have you back! yay!
but still, I blamed you... for left us with nothing behind!

AM - thEOnEANdoNLy

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Anonym, no we dun hv astro.. but what is that for? Akademi Fantasia or macm 2 Aznil? Haaha..

U.K.H., yeah u're probably right.. stil lthe same old yao.. I never let boredom to get me BUT people always get bored by me.. haha..

Thnk you ZCX,hope u'll like it. And I really hope one day I'd go to China and snap the beautiful scenes of your place.. one day, one day..

AM-thEOnEANdoNLy (what kInD of nAMe is that?).. your message is such a full blast and I'm not sure I can really handle it.. but I guess those who think I m in Norway are those who NEVER READ MY BLOG, so BLAME THEM for all the rumours.. (hiks!), but thank them, and thank you and the rest too, for loving me deep.. (double hiks!)

Yeah, I need something worth posting.. sorry for this one actually -- it's just a post to create a space for my tabblo actualy..

Never thought that people will leave me comments on this post though. what a surprise!! Thank you all!

Spider

Anonymous said...

very nice. i like the quote by shedd too. =)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Hi Woody Tabbloer! The quote by Shed in my Tabblo is great for me too, it defined well enough what a dream should set off for, and a dream should be adventurous, don't you think so?

Thanks for the comment. Sorry again for being not so active in Tabblo.


Spider