Oct 7, 2007

See it with fresh eye..

No idea. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I mean there's a mechanism, a mechanism that affects human being's eyesight....erm.. it runs, for example, when they are on the mode which they called 'On Vacation'..

Hmm.. and then?

When they're running the mechanism, they can see things differently, I mean, things become beautiful.

You mean when they have this mechanism run, they see beautiful things?

Erm.. low precision to say that they 'SEE BEAUTIFUL THINGS', sir. It's more like, things they see will become beautiful.

...it's complicated.

Indeed sir. It's complicated for us to understand. I wish I would have more detailed study on it.

What's about the mechanism -- to see ordinary things as extra-ordinary?

Almost a 'Yes', sir. The mechanism is about curiosity, about being enthusiastic, about seeing things with fresh eye..

Tell me more.

I believe curiosity is the most important quality that will lead to the release of hormones like Serotonin, Adrenaline and Endorphin in human's body. These hormones will affect the behavior of one human individual -- they'd become excited, passionate, and creative, and eventually affect the way they see and perceive things around.

...and the 'fresh eye', is that some kind of new lens or what? Oh yeah by the way I just got myself a new lens, 50mm f/1.8.

Good to you sir. But the so-called 'fresh eye' is not a lens. It's a mental state that human being possess. 'Seeing things with fresh eye' is actually a born ability. They are good at it when they are in the 'baby' and 'kids' phase but the 'fresh eye' will be blinded when they grow up.

So what's all these supposed to do with your case study?

I think he has regained his 'fresh eye' after an escapade recently.

Yeah you once told me that he fell into a demoralizing phase after leaving a place called Tronoh to a metropolis. What's up with him recently?

He left K.L., the metropolis, and went sailing in the middle of ocean, where a lot of reflection and rejuvenating took place. And now he's back to the big city, with his 'fresh eye' unfolded, the mechanism's fueling, I believe.

Seeing ordinary things as extra-ordinary? Do you consider the factor of their fasting phase? The human brain activity peaks when they fast. The mental state would affect human being's behavior as well -- is that another point that triggers the mechanism as well?

Maybe, sir. I've never thought of it. Perhaps I should see it as a non-typical case.

You should see it with fresh eye, R-226i.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your story from your flickr.. it's good to read the story of the picture you posted in Flickr, a nice way to share your life indeed.

Yor story is kinda confusing to me. It's not any typical writing style in most of the blogs I went to.. but i like it.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

thank you anonymous. Sorry for the confusing writing -- i think you might able to clear the whole picture if you read the previous posts, they are kinda related. Anyway, treat each individual post as an independent story is my initial intention, never thought it'll confuse a new-comer like you.. sorry for that.

Keep on coming.

Spider

Anonymous said...

U know what? Evrytime I read ur blog I always wonder the same thing: Why do u write it?

No, u won't put on something meanigless, seldom (I'm not saying not at all, obviously there are a few posts are quite ..erm..crappy..i mean, meaningless..)

So let me decode ur post.. 1. why do u write this? obviously u wanted to show off the pictures u took at jln TAR, those so-called 'taken with fresh eye' pictures, which are, erm.., nice.

..and apart from that.. WHAT IS THE NEW LENS U MENTIONED? IT SEEMS SO AWKWARD TO MENTION IT IN THE CONVERSATION.. Hmmmmm.... something fishy i guess..

u bought 'd, rite?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Haha. Shunza.. one thing i love about u is, u really can read the messages between lines.. bravo my dear!! Yup, i bought that.., the picture of my friend choosing tudung is one of the pictures I shot using that 'fresh eye'..

and yes -- this is obviously, helplessly a post written just because of the pictures.. kinda writing a story base on the pictures thingy in primary school..not really proud of it.. uhu

and one more thing u might hv missed out .. the R-226i, is actualy Room 226 Impiana Hotel.. hiks!

Spider

-f-l-o- said...

Hey!

pejaghazali said...

weeii.. mung edit ghano gambar belon tu.. kellah laa plok..