Mar 2, 2008

change.

No I do not change my blog layout, neither the colors.

But I've just changed my bed room's setting for the n-th time after moving in this little lovely apartment;

I couldn't help but started to feel wanting to change my ever-loyal Nick'a to something grander;

I'm currently soaking myself inside a pool of busy-ness, simply for the reason of trying to initiate some changes inside my department's young professional club;

I started to think of changing department...;

My friends noticed that I changed my group of people to hang out with recently;

I changed my view on Savvy which I kinda think it might be going to be my option if I ever wanted to buy a car..;

I've changed my mobile number, a whole new one, that made people keep asking why..

I think I've changed my hobby unconsciously -- I've been not photographing for a long-long time..;

....... ...... ......

No, this post is not any 'CHANGE-WE-CAN-BELIEVE-IN'-I'm-with-Barack-Obama post, nor any related to the becoming General Election in this country..

This is only a reflection.

Because I kinda think, with all the changes I triggered, both consciously or unconsciously, it only shows that deep inside me, I am hungry for some changes.

A change maybe. Maybe a name. Maybe a new me.

13 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

I guess it's really that 'kemalasan' mood kicking in, check out my post on that.

Kinda need some changes myself. Four years now, my friend told me I should be hating my job by now.

Your take?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Hating your job? I don't know.. new buzz flushing in when you're away for a while, and by the time you come back to your position, either you're flushed away, lost in the changes, or take charge of the changes, get rejuvenated by the new breeze..

it's your take.

Not malas for me.. penat.

Anonymous said...

Dude,

been messaging u quite several times, but no responds? wassup with you? change phone number which i dont know about?

well, i just brought new stuff and im sure u want to check it out/give a try coz its something related to ur post now.

cheers
Syaiful

Anonymous said...

WHAT ONLY NOW U REALIZED THAT U R AN EVER-CHANGING TYPE OF HOMO SAPIENS????

Hmmm.... well at least NOW YOU KNOW..

Dpn't be afraid of change -- you've been doing this since "once upon a time"...

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

POON!!!!! Dah angkat D300??!??!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Shunza my dear, i take it as a compliment.. remember my favorite quote I shared with you? That's the whole "EVER-CHANGING" Attitude!

"What would you do, if you are not afraid?"

Spidey

Anonymous said...

yep...so when are we meeting? hehehe. so u can play around with it before considering buying it...hehe

cheers
Syaiful

chivv said...

same here wong. aku pun nakkan perubahan. funny tau... aku br je post entry br ari ni. igt nak tulis ttg perubahan. but, tak jadi. tehn, aku on9, tgk2 ko post smthng ttg topik yg sama...reading ur post kali ni, aku rasa nak nagis. dunno why...aku, ntah la... ada smthng yg bt hati ni terusik sket bila bc entry ko yg latest ni ^_^

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

thanks Chivv.. actually, I wrote this in a very sad mood.. sad sbb we craze for changes in life, but the reality makes us stay...

thanks again Chivv...thanks.. for reading it in between lines..

Anonymous said...

there seems to be some double meanings in there somewhere..or was it just me?life is a cycle..we always go through changes. it's just the matter of realising the degree of changes we're going through.as long as the changes are for the better..so let it be.

Anonymous said...

berubahlah kamu sebelum kamu diberubahkan. Interesting entry. What? a d300? walauweh, tunggu la aku wei.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Redruby... hey there u go... kinda 'not-a-typically' nice comment from you.. hahaha...

Yeah you read it right, there's some double meaning(s) between lines.. as usual..

Helmet, wasup bro? Nice saying bout Changebefore be changed.. haha..

What? h yes, D300.. but not yet..

Anonymous said...

God put us here,
on this carnival ride,
we close our eyes,
never knowing where it will takes us next,
babies are born and at the same time,
someone taking their last breath,
in the blink of an eyes- it can change ur life- and it will never even slows down,
it's The Wheel of The World,
turning around and around...

(excerpt of Carrie Underwood's)

am - theoneandonly

dikazzz said...

wei! changed mobile number!? ish! ish! ishhh...! than how can I contact you? :p

p/s life flowing with changes...