Mar 20, 2008

5W1H on our BIGGIE


I call it a BIGGIE. Look it up in your dictionary in case you don't know what a BIGGIE means, and this post will help you to relate what I'm about to say.

Because I have more questions to answer.

1. WHAT?
- If you're asking what's it all about or what's the big deal? click here.
- If you're asking what does it mean to me? Hey that's a stupid question I guess.
- If you're asking what is this post about? Well you just need to read on.

2. WHEN?
- At the beginning of this year I received 'the calling';
- Few days before Chinese New Year I determined;
- Mid of March I'm already in;
- August to realize.

3. WHO?
- I used to talk to FLO the ULAM panel about this as she's already there;
- Then Tuhox Hassan wanted to join. I believe we can be a good team to work the plan out because he cooks well (?)
- .... whatever it is, Hassan pulled out from the plan.
- I felt like I'm Frodo Baggins in LOTR, and when I was about to embark my journey alone, I've been joined by three knights (well I don't want to decide who's which..and you knw why..)..
- And I think this is the best team I've never expected to work this dream out..
- .. the three knights are: Fariz my big brother and his wife Shahrina, plus Amir another cool guy with 'adventure' and 'lame joker' as his middle name..

4. WHERE?
- Lets be straight up. Here's the initially planned route: Germany - Austria - Czech Republic - Italy.
- However the route had been changed to: Italy - Czech Republic - Austria - Germany. Reason? Cheaper and good timing.

5. WHY?
- Why Germany? I just couldn't resist her mysterious history of Nazi. Besides Hitler, I was so much attracted by my 2nd favourite manga: MONSTERS by Naoki Urasawa.
- Why Austria? Because Vienna. Why Vienna? No, not because of Euro 2008, but the song Vienna sang by The Fray, and also, of course, The Sound Of Music.
- Why Czech Republic? C'mon dude, never heard of Prague?
- Why Italy? Hmm... to make it a four-stops tour, boleh tak?
- Why not the rest nations of Western Europe? Because I prefer Eastern Europe. Western Europe is for ladies. (.. but I'll go too, one day, God willing..)

6. HOW?
Two words: Our way.
I mean, hey, just look at the team! It's exactly the same band of brothers (Kak Rina is definitely tougher than some of my male friends out there!) which we'll hang out together in jungles, mountains, outskirts, doing camping, rafting, hiking and all stuff like that.
So I guess it's your call to define what 'OUR WAY' here means.

Wish us luck!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lupe nk ckap..akhirnyer aku bli cd the fray dah...yg ori (wpun mahal..pejam mate jek)~~~ hahahaa

-f-l-o- said...

A nudge: Look for options of transportation such as trains connection in between those countries. Your route is a bit odd.

Why not Italy, France, Spain and Portugal for a much much much cheaper and easier route? Even more, you can add Holland as well!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

FLO, thanks for the tips.. and regarding the Q of WHY NOT ITALY YADA YADA YADA... I think if you've read the 5th item and still do not agree with me, then I'll say, well, stupid and stubborn and odd --> that's me lah kuut...

:>

How's your ULAM APRIL? working well with the new guy? ;P

Spider

-f-l-o- said...

What I meant is not the place, but the route.

Practically you're doing Malaysia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the Phillipines and not Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam for something cheaper and MORE. Get my point?

But I guess it's more about the place itself then.

-f-l-o- said...

I was talking about easier route plus while going from Italy to Holland, you can actually go through Spain and Portugal. My idea is: sekali harung because those countries are neighbours.

About ULAM, the other panel is busy. Not sure if he already read my 2nd draft.

Anonymous said...

Italy -> Austria -> Czech Republic -> Germany = Malaysia -> HongKong -> NewZealand -> Philipines ?

Ms Flo-C, are u sure?

Bro I think the route is Ok.. though it's weird.. but [QUOTE] "Western Europe is for ladies" [END QUOTE] -- well, that's u.. i think i got ur point..

Shunza

Anonymous said...

Well...best of luck spidey...kim slm abg fariz k

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Flo,
u kinda freaked me up.. have I got all my info wrong? Tell me, Italy->Austria->Czech->Germany is not M'sia->HK->N.Zealand->Philipines, right? No I dun think so, do u?

BTW I'll let the Ips know how u feel about him regarding ULAM.. anyway, he's new. ;p

Shunza,
"Western Europe is for ladies" doesn't really mean 'Western Europe is FOR ladies" (?) ... I hope u really really really got my point right..

Dani,
Thanks. How's ur days?

Spidey

Anonymous said...

me so jealous...

-f-l-o- said...

I guess that was a bad example. I was not talking about the distance, I was talking about the ease of transportation because the link is always easier from the countries that I mentioned. EuroTrain if I'm not mistaken, the operating train. They have deals like, 5 countries in 14 days or something like that and you need to make sure those countries are listed. But I'm sure u got it figured out already, have u not?

Your route is alright, was just suggesting an easier option.

Sayuti said...

dia pegi jalan2 lagi... jelesnye aku.