Oct 17, 2008

one tree. hill.

Can I make this post to be considered as an update?

This morning I walked out from apartment and looked up to a tree. It was about 6:45 in the morning, I smiled.

Life has been draining my passion and my motivation out lately, but it was then a tree that reminded me something I should cheer of --

My plan -- our plan -- tonight.

After the one-month fasting of any outdoor activities, tonight I'm going to approach a hill, and then to climb and hike up,
and then to absorb all his energy,
and then to refresh all my spirit,
and then to rejuvenate every single cells in my body,
and then to shout away all my boredom of my life,
and then to laugh out loud -- all my lungs out,
and then .......

I just couldn't wait, even though I'm still in my office facing the PC...

Can I make this post to be considered as an update?

Well let's consider it as a trailer, for the upcoming another exciting cycle of my life.

Let's hope so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..