Mar 10, 2009

back to basic..

Pathetic enough, sometime we just need assurance and reassurance from somebody else, to tell us that we are doing fine for being ourselves.

Our world crumbles and we groan and moan when people around us fail to give us any assurance. And sometime we lost faith to friendship, to family-hood, to kinship, to brotherhood, to loveship and all good things in life when we thought those who supposed to understand don't understand us.

..but hey, how well deserved are we to ask for full understanding from somebody else, and more, to receive assurance and reassurance on our own life's value?

Things hit me lately and it made me ponder. And when I started to get unsure about all I believed in, an old 'K-I-V' message from a stranger reassured me.

The message is an offer. One of my photo in Prague of Czech Rep. was chosen to be included into an online travel guide. I don't consider this as an achievement but it's an assurance to me at this point of time -- an assurance that at least help to revive my confidence, at the point of time when I'm feeling I'm the biggest looser in this world.

Feel free to got to these links to view the travel guide:
Golden Lane
www.schmap.com/prague/sights_malstrana/p=160527/i=160527_38.jpg

On iPhone/ iPod touch:
Golden Lane
www.schmap.com/?m=iphone#uid=prague&sid=sights_malstrana&p=160527& i=160527_38

Blog widget (shown on my panel):
www.schmap.com/guidewidgets/p=14355408N00/c=SJ1911811



ps.."Back to basic" is something keep on flashing in my head lately, and together with the phrase, I have a strange vision seeing each of everybody is actually a planet in this universe -- I know, weird, as the rest of my illogic visions -- and I'm not going to talk about it here. My point is, the basic of our pursuit of happiness is all about feel good about what we're doing, minus the outsider factors.

Like a planet shines because of the life's growing in it and all the buzz and fuzz happening on it -- not about how its orbit cross cut the others in the universe, not really.



10 comments:

aaina said...

CONGRATS!!:)
u're not a looser.na'ahhh!

Yus.MY said...

"the basic of our pursuit of happiness is all about feel good about what we're doing, minus the outsider factors"

i like it...totally agree with you..

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

aainachantek, lame tak jumpe? sihat?? tq for ur kind words..

Kak yus, it took me just a few sec to write the phrase but it took me years of stand up and fall down and stand up again and fall down again -- to really understand and appreciate what does the phrase really mean. Hope u'll appreciate it as I do.

Anonymous said...

sometime I just confused what u really wanna say... what happened to u lately?

U.K.H.

Anonymous said...

so u see PLANETS whenever u see people, AND YOU SAY THIS IS YOUR THEORY OF BLOODY HELL 'BACK TO BASIC'???!?!?!!?!?!?!!

what's IN your head actually?

BTW, congrats on the little 'assurance' -- it is indeed an ACHIEVEMENT, c'mon, don't be modest!

Love from Houston.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

U.K.H., don't get confused -- just think simple and straightforward.

Shunza of HOUSTON (!!!),
What's in my head? tiredness, confusion and more tiredness and confusions.

(it 's the time to take a vacation in Houston, I guess..*wink wink*)

Spidey

Anonymous said...

wait..

I by-saw the real message in the post..

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BRO??

u don't sound that happy here..

anything just let me know ok.. stay strong buddy!!

love

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

something happened.. yes, something happened.. and it forced me to return to my own little world, with all my own little thoughts..

RWP said...

it's so true about assurance and reassurance. i myself need those every time i want to make decision.

hamlet said...

congratulations on selling ur photo. it's not everyday it happen to ppl around me. anyway, hang on buddy.