Dec 25, 2009

03:31:54.


I guess I stumbled.
Just think that standing up after stumbling -- that would be a little bit childish here..
Want to, but not really afford to...
A thread of old life, how would you pick up? How about that of new one?
Normal may it sound - but how'd you go on when your heart begins to understand there's no going back?
Life, and its many many layers, were your choice initially, but not your options anymore once you'd decided...

... ...........

1. Pardon my awkward writing, I called it 'hide-and-seek'.
2. IGNORE it if you don't want to understand. Really, it doesn't really matter, so don't shout at me.
3. 03:31:54, I'm tired.
4. Happy holiday, if the mood matches yours.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So the main point here is your 'Hide-and-Seek' wording game OR the concern of 'Are you OK?' ???

Open up. Please. U'll burst one day, I afraid.

:(

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

does it really matter if I said both? would i piss u off if I say both?

Anonymous said...

No it doesn't.. it doesn't really matter if we are one stranger that we care shit about... and it comes to matter us when all of us feel that u re in problem but u are keeping with urself.. many people love u, u know that.

Dun hide, we're tired of seeking.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Mr/Ms Ano.. wait..

I dun want to be anybody's burden.

look -- if u're tired of 'seeking', just stop doing that.. i dun need a savior and dun pretend u're doing the 'save the world' noble task..

..just leave..

fariz (FB) said...

I've started my 'holiday' almost a week ago but surely my mood matches yours. u took a new journey sometime in april this year, i've waited mine for almost 6 years and nothing yet happen. u want to really go into hiding but at the same time lots of people who care for you is seeking you out. I don't want to understand but surely can't IGNORE ur lament writing.

PapaJai said...

aku suka gambar kat atas tuh... (ada kene mengena ker dgn ini wayang???)
tapi aku rasa gambar anjing tu patut di tukar kepada gambar ayam...
ko takut ayam kan.. ketakutan buleh menjadi punca byk perkara..
sebagai contoh.. aiman takut ayam, aiman takut bayang bayang sendiri... oleh itu. aiman adalah ayam!!!!
oh sorry... saje je melalut malam malam nih... pardon my awkward writing...

z said...

I think i've got the ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

Let's dun reveal here..

U gotta kidding me man!!! How badly do u WANT it? U're not NORMAL!! *wink wink*

stay cool!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

GREAT!!!!

I really thought i'm going to fail again with it this time... it's pretty straighforward huh? hahahaha.....

Who's Z? Zip? Is that u?

dayang (FB) said...

papa jai..pi jaga baby tuh...!!!

Firhad Dyana said...

people who try to explain pictures are usually barking up the wrong tree