Dec 8, 2009

In pursuit of knightship.

I'm back. Last night, while you were asleep.

Pardon me for the sweat and blood, it was a lot of try-and-error I've done.
Pardon me for the wounds and scars, it was a lot of huff-and-puff I've gone through..

..and pardon me for failing, if you expect any win.



I'm back. Last night, and I sneaked into your room.

I still have my sword with me, more importantly I still have my name with me. "Your name is a given," she said, "use it to fight rather than your sword.."

..and I left, for this journey, carrying my name and her last words, I brought it to you...



I'm back. Last night. And I kneed beside you and observed.

I could tell you my wildest tales of my journey, tell you how I fought the dragon and escaped from a bursting volcano.. ; or perhaps how I lost in the jungle of lies and almost drowned in the river of dilemma...

..and of course sometime I exaggerate, but my dear, every story I've told is part of me... ..



I'm back. Last night, when you were dreaming of an adventure.

How I wish you'd learn to stand tall, and live righteously; but living righteously is more than what people around you might have told you...

"Always check your intent before you draw your sword," she made me to remember this when I was given this sword....and now I'm giving it to you, and promise me to use it as a separator.

A separator between one right intent and those bad ones..

... as one right intent is already a beginning of righteous living..



I'm back. Last night, and I kissed your sleeping eye...

.. and I'm leaving, perhaps before dawn..

How I wish to take you along, but I choose not to. As you will have your own journey one day... a journey like mine, or even greater, and as adventurous as your dream, in your pursuit of knightship.

12 comments:

Shunza said...

finaaaaalyyyyy........

thanks for 'reviving'..

...but then the post.., out of my very self-fish reason.., i think it's either too personnal for u, or too deeep for the rest of us.

neway, take care, knight.

(Nice concept!)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Sis,

Sorry for the long hiatus... sth wrong with my new template when i tried to put up a new skin, so instead of letting others to see the ugly stiches-and-patches blog, I'd rather choose to shut the door for a while.

This blog post? not really impressive huh? Yup i agree.. it's sth really really personnal... i wrote it with someone in my mind.. u'd never know.. *wink wink*

Fariz (FB) said...

Someone else's knight of shining armour. Milik siapakah Knight ini?

Shazlan (FB) said...

i wasn't asleep :P

Farid Shah (FB) said...

gulp.....

Unknown said...

wrote it with somebody in my mind.... kinda personal actually..

farid Shah (FB) said...

well... gud luck on ur journey tho...

Shazlan (FB) said...

a bit the DUUHHHHHHH kan, aiman? :)

try rereading this note with taylor swift and boys like girls "two is better than one" as your background music... can ar?

Unknown said...

sure.. background music would be fine.. perhaps soundtrack of LOTR, best gak.. :p

Fatma (FB) said...

seriously, so the very taylor swift. i can somehow imaging this as her lyrics. try aa hantar kat dia, mana tau dia buat lagu. then you can become very glamor. masuk oprah. kalahkan anuar lagik.

btw, good one. love it! so vry deep~

Unknown said...

tq taylor swift. Eh.., fatma ker yg puji... hehehe..

Siti said...

hebat..