May 2, 2006

Rebirth... to reality..


I thought I'm quite well disciplined but the hiatus happened in my very own blog indicates failure of my consistency, or my self-discipline.

Sorry for the hiatus.. I need to apologize after realising there are actually some readers out there waiting patiently for my posts.. and that really came to my real big surprise..

.... I put 'Rebirth... to reality' as this post's title for some reasons..

First, when u just entered the age of 25 --ok that was an optimistic way of saying that-- i should say, when u just finished your 2nd round of 12-year-circle and realizing u did nothing in your life, the hope for getting REBIRTH is a real desperate one...

..but that is not my main issue anyway~~~

My concern here is my second reason: REALITY...

After having a real unforgettable days in Bali, and after coming back to my routine to my work to my life, the word 'Reality' is such a pathetic reality to me...

Bali, is such a paradise..

...and as i failed to share the story of my trip to Phuket early this year due to various reasons (..or excuses, whatever u want..) .. Bali will be certainly my next post's story.

This I promise u.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro.. haha... here u are..!! Nice picture u took.. where's the Bali story?

Anonymous said...

bali days are really unforgetable... :)

Anonymous said...

AND U WENT TO BALI WITHOUT TELLING ME AND U PROMISED TO SHOW OFF IN YOUR BLOG???!!!!!!

WHAT DA HELL U WERE DOING THESE DAYS??? DISAPPEARED FROM KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH EVRYBODY OVER HERE..

EXPLAIN IT IN UR NEXT POST!

from,
U.K.H -- U Know Hu..ur fren hu will use caps lock to show her emotion..

e-what said...

Oitss dah update dah !!
bkan nak gitau...

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»