Nov 16, 2006

The way you look tonight .. with a spec on..

I wouldn't say I am not used to have a pair of spectacles hanging on my nose... I just wanted to say I am not QUITE used to have a pair of created-by-Louis-Koo high-trimmed-high-price ZERO-X luxury hanging on my nose..

Well the ZeroX will be only used to, mainly and supposedly, help me filtering all the radiation coming from PC screen.. (certainly not to make me look any bit like LouisKoo..)....

...but the fact is, with this ZeroX bought, I'm gonna postpone my plan of buying a Canon EOS DSLR, cancel my will of having Chevrolet Optra5, reconsider my diving trip in Cebu Island or Sipadan -- What? How much does this ZeroX exactly cost? Hmmm, not that much actually, but it used up my budget to buy a set of dinner suit to attend my dearest sis's wedding, and the budget to get equiped for my year-end mountain climbing plan.

So? I thought I was saying something about drawing in my horns? What are those dinner suit and mountain climbing plan about? sigh.. don't tell my mum. At least don't let her knows that I'm now wearing my created-by-Louis-Koo high-trimmed-high-price in front of my Fujitsu and typing this non-sense instead of getting an early sleep.

Sigh.. don't tell my mum...

6 comments:

Suhana Sidik said...

Wow.. I'm actually the first(hooray me Fiza).
Now now.. what will happen to our trip to Topman.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Trip to Topman? that's a part of 'Dinner suit' project.., nak tak nak kene on jugaak...


Spider with ZeroX on.

Anonymous said...

....think no need to ask u to fully/partly sponsor my hp already la..haha..

Anonymous said...

Ur dog is cute, ur new spec is gorgeous, ur blog is getting shorter (and handier to read), ur writing is still cool (..hmm maybe more likable now..)....

but i tell u bro,

ur money matters, is still a chaos!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

my dog names Wellington, my spec called Zero-X, my blog is still crave for more readers, my writing is still true to what I am..

and to be very frank and undeniable,

I'm still din get any clue to manage my money matters...

..but i enjoy that way.. :p

Jannah said...

don't tell mum the specks got x-ray and night vision. that's why so expensive.
cuddles for the bear, shimmies for the zero-X and yeah happy holidays to you.