Nov 24, 2006

Introducing... Brad.

Oh yeah my little specky dog featuring in my last entry names Wellington. Many of my readers found it cuter than his master.. duh.. those people are simply too caring to try to compare a human with a huggy animal -- THAT'S NOT FAIR -- of course human being is always uglier!

Ok now I introduce to you another heavenly CUTE huggy creature -- Brad. I bet Wellington won't like him but Brad, with his full-of-curiousity-big-eye on his little face, would xtremely love Wellington and scratch him and kiss him and hug him..

I met Brad in one wonderful morning and I believe meeting Brad made the wonderfulness fully complete the rest of my entire day. Brad names Brad just because Brad is naughty and playful. Unlike Wellington. Wellington is quiet and matured and smart.

Well I'm not going to describe how cute Brad is and how naughty he is. Obviously this entry is posted for the sake of killing time while waiting for my friends to finish their Friday Prayer, and also to grant the wish of my friends to show Brad's photos online so that they can see him and maybe kiss him thru the screen of their PC, like Brad tried to seduce me through my camera lens when posing in front of me.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wong, ni kucing mana plak ko jumpa ni? jadi rummate baru ek, hehe.. n dn know u put on glasses dah, waaaahh cant imagine lah the look, ala2 louis khoo ke mcm brand specs nya LOL. oh well, welkam to the specky club! aku ada peksa geochem arini ciao mate n hv a gud weekend@pgce (kan?)

Jannah said...

Brad as in Brad Pitt? Seronoknyer kucing ini. Glamer tu. Love his eyes, so big and trusting.

Happy belaing a cat :)

Sayuti said...

offtopic: wong, are you going to be in town for pgce?

Suhana Sidik said...

Who says Wellington cuter than you?Such twisted mind.

They are so.. obviously



...RIGHT!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

just come back from PGCE.. thankz y'all for the quick attention to this little Brad. Hehe..

To Sayut, i guess i dun hv to answer ur question as we met in PGCE right?

Going to post something about PGCE soon... hopefully jadi lah.. quite packed these days..

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Jannah, Brad is actually a shortcall for BRADER.. and I dun 'bela' Brad, Brad sometimes drop by like a friend lepak kt rumah mmber.

Bur I bela Wellington. :>

Jannah said...

Brader rupanya. Cute. There's a story that goes cats are really man's guardian angels. They ward off evil spirits. So you might wanna get into Brad's good book. Feed him well when he comes around :-)

Anonymous said...

never know that u can hav such a passion towards kitty.. but i believe those who dun like kitty would fall in love with Brad too just by looking into his eye!

Brad posed like model man!

ARWEN_my said...

Hey handsome!!

jz can't wait ur post of PGCE.I've still no mood to post regarding that matter, till.. i think next week maybe.

c ya!

Anonymous said...

mane Brad??dh lame x nmpk...korg buli dia ye??? Brad..the innocent cat..part of d family huh? go n find him backkkkkkkkkkkk..