Nov 9, 2006

Defining sadness

Being irreverent is what makes me feel like being myself, sometimes.

..but sometimes else, It makes me floundered.

... ... ... ...

A kite craves for freedom, but kite knows well enough that the boy holding the string is happily having him in the hand, and kite also knows, that it is the boy who flew him high.

Kite would be happier if he is detached from the string, but kite knows that the boy will certainly cry if he lost his kite. Kite will also feel sad for sure, if the boy cries.

Kite hence chooses to keep on flying high, dances in a way that people from the ground will see and believe that kite is flying great, flying gracefully. "Nothing to be worried about," people on the ground tell the boy, boy smiles, kite cries.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sad...

Anonymous said...

Dude,
To be able to turn negativity into creativity is an art in itself and only you yourself know how to...You'll get thru' it in no time. Hang in there!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Thanks dude.. I'm still guessing who u are.., but ur words really smeared a warm feeling within..

Still got the torn-feeling deep inside..

Tq fiza.

Anonymous said...

... and kite loves the boy..

Suhana Sidik said...

I am not in the mood, hoping to cheer myself up reading your blog. But your entry seems to further pull me down this time.
Eye... Finish faster and come back.

Jannah said...

"Nothing to be worried about," people on the ground tell the boy, boy smiles, kite cries.

It's good to have a good support system. I'm glad I have friends around me when I feel low and sad.

Surround yourself with people who loves you. Helps a lot.

All the best babe.

Anonymous said...

u ok bro?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I'm getting over the misery, but not the destiny -- The destiny of kite is fly high, with string attached, or it's no more a kite.

Anonymous said...

kite juz wants the boy to be happier..but deep down inside..kite hurt enuff..kite wants some freedom but kite doesnt wants the boy cries..

as well as i want my mama happier..so i haf to sacrifice my feeling juz to see her happier..

Y? becoz my mama luvs me so much n i do love her more..as well as the boys loves kite so much n kite even loves him more..dun't wanna hurt the boy even a little bit..

-edanirashid-