Jan 31, 2007

Something left behind

End of my holiday.

Yeah I had a great holiday and of course it's gonna be a must for me to share it on this space. However, there are still something that left behind, that pull me back to proceed blogging and updating.

What I mean here, is some great pictures taken in Mulu Cave.

I just couldn't ignore all these shots taken in Mulu Cave. Perhaps I should say that, it was the spectacular scenery that evoked my determination to give them my best shot, all out.

Taking pictures in such a magnificient environment was truly a thrill for me. You wanna capture the best view in the cave with your very limited capability, the challenges are not merely technically but also mentally.

I was thankful to have Olympus C-760 to be my snapping (or tembak "Shooting", according to Deck) companion. I even felt so much proud of my compact camera which was able to shoot better -- a lot better -- pictures of the caves compared to a Sony-Alpha DSRL of Mr MatSalleh from U.K.

I'm not showing-off my photography skill here. No, definitely not at all. In fact, the more I immersed into the world of photography, the more I felt I am so much handicapped in terms of photographing. Anyway, if this post sounds a lil bit of showing-off or berlagak to you, I apologize and I believe I'm unintentionally showing off my excitement -- I was so hyped-up by the photos, the visit, the caves, and also the appreciation that I realized towards the wonder of nature, the beauty of Malaysia, and my Olympus C-760.

Ps.. for more stories about our journey to Mulu Cave, more nice pictures in Mulu, more info about touring and holidaying in Mulu -- feel free to drop by Fotopage of Deck, a humble but skillful shutterbug of our trip who took creative and story-telling pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not a camera that play the roles..it's juz part of it..but how good the camera is if the owner doesnt hav the feeling +creativity +sensitivity +respectivity +ability to 'tembak' the best or nicest pic..it doesnt mean anything aite?

it's not a compliment..i'm juz telling the truth dude..

Anonymous said...

This is too obvious, u're abandoning the story about Mulu trip.. this post is certainly not a good post at all to be in ur blog, bro.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photos...only the enviromental lovers will appreciate all those things..keep it up buddy...good job..and one more thing i'm sure that u're not abandoned your trip to Mulu..this is a part of it..seriously..