Mar 18, 2007

A Goodbye Kiss and A Welcoming Hug.. A Romance..

Well, no picture header this time-- cuz this is going to be a post filled with two contrary emotions: "Goodbye", and "Welcome", and when two emotions contradicting each other, my state of mind is just like the blank header, it's blank.

The Romance goes like this: A guy having someone is welcoming someone else into his life, and he's going to say goodbye to the ex-someone ...although there are 1001 of unwillingness of doing so, but he'll still kiss goodbye..

The Romance, on the other hand, goes like this too: This guy finally found that precious someone he has been looking for and waiting for, on the day with his lucky number, 17, on the date. He was a lil bit of clueless when he was holding this precious someone, as he never expected this happened as soon as this -- although he did expect that something good will happen on his 'lucky number day' and he thought the contented feeling he got out of the movie '300' was good enough...

... should I just cut the crap and tell you what's going on?

This masculine guy on the left proved that he is tough, and reliable. I love him not only because he does wonderful works but, I love him because all my passion started from him, and I carried with him.--- My 1st digital camera, Olympus C-760 Ultra Zoom, tough and adventurous he is, I'm still going to need him, especially his unbelievable 10times zoom and colour extraction, but still.. I'm going to kiss him goodbye....

...because of this another someone....

...my very 1st DSLR -- sophisticated Nikon D40.. I have so many trust in him, hence so many hopes and so may expectations. He is going to be my new toy, more importantly, my partner of vision, who is going to freeze my appreciation towards a wonderful moment, a spectacular scene, or a sudden grasp of an abstract feeling.. and prove to my pa, that there are reasons for me to own this machine -- I welcome you, "Nick'a", and you have works to do, lots of it!

Curiously I have no much excitement of 'a dream come true', perhaps I am just being cautious of all the uncertainties about owning and using an SLR, but deep in my heart a voice telling me this: forget bout the skill needed, forget about those technical knowledge needed, I'll be romancing with my new romance, with the same passion carried along....

'Not-only-this' post-script... some footnote about my dream-like 'lucky number day': ok I got my FIRST DSLR, I got my FIRST experience sitting 2nd front row in a cinema, my FIRST taste of Frank Miller's style and art from the movie '300' (I din really watch Sin City closely), my FIRST time having a cup of drink in Starbucks (can you believe that??), and not to forget, I got my FIRST 'kain' from Dani. .. Thanks to Dehtol, Aula, Har of FOTOKEM, Dani of course, Juaane and 5zal.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont feel like going out snappy snappy wif ur new baby? i'm here all the day..

Anonymous said...

I dun like u play around with the analogy between the romance and the substitute .. (ooh, whatever it is..).. but i like the way u introduce ur new toy.. ermm kinda..

Whatever it is, show us something worth anticipated by using ur new Nick'a.. show us quick.

(Yo)U.K(now).(W)H(0).

Senyum Sokmo said...

Your visual rhapsody is worth digesting...suka sokmo...

waiting for your picture perfect works...with your new love...:)

Thanks for faithfully visiting our blog...

Awe us sokmolah....

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Haha.. new baby, new love -- Edani and Senyum Sokmo, u guys described my Nick'a in a feminine way.. this new guy of mine is a devil.. read my lips: D E V I L. like me.. huhuhu...

Thanks SS for the compliment BTW.

To UKH, i dun think what i wrote was an anology.. i felt it true from my heart, the substitution is just like broking up with a girl i like very much..

To y'all, I'm working on getting familiar with this devil.. DEVIL works with DEVIL? Coming soon..

Spider

Anonymous said...

wong sensei....

b4 that...hahaha...kinda funny when u describe the goodbye kiss n the welcoming hug....seriously i laughed...hahaha...herm...finally got the camera that U really want... njoy playing with nick'aDevil (cute name though.... hahahahah)

Anonymous said...

ah yao beli kamera baru... DSLR lagi tu...
bagus bagus... mesti akan lebih banyak tembak menembak ni kan...
dan yan pastinya mesti gambar akan lebih superbbbb

Jannah said...

He is a devil.

She is a she devil.

I say call it a girl. Nicky from that Heroes tv show. The other side to the girl, the naughty side.

And yeah so envy you now. Bila lah aku dapat mengumpul ongkos untuk beli my own digital camera. Don't think I ever be good enough to use a DSLR, macam too advance :p

Suhana Sidik said...

Wow.. wee...
But remember, you promise me one thing. My very own calender, and
WHERE THE HELL IS IT?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

To Anonymous.. i know u're Juanne.. only Juanne calls me Sensei.. Thank u for dropping a message..

Kak Tuah, aku budak baru belajar... tunjuk ajar sket k?

Jannah, no way for switching him to her.. I din realize I was matching Nick'a with Nicky in HEROES with their common devil side..,but i tell u beb, my Nick'aDevil memang Devil sejati beb!!

To Koncil, let me brush up my skill first or i'll just ruin all ur poyo pose and controll-comel smile.. ur calender is on its way, maybe 2009.. kekekeke..

Spider

Anonymous said...

Finally... finally.. make sure u treat us well with ur new photography works, cuz we have been waiting for this moment to come..

I felt hyped up by your remark of saying ".... I'll be romancing with my new romance, with the same passion carried along...." -- I like when u say u'll be romancing with Nick'a.. sounds sexy.. hmmmmm..

chivv said...

^_^

selamat dpt DSLR. Jgn lupa kekasih lama ^_^

Anonymous said...

wah... camera baru dslr lagik tuh... nikon lak.. jelesnyer... bila la nikon ni nak jatuh dari langit tuk aku :P

pas ni gerenti hasil kerjer mu super duper bravo... tak sabar nak tengok... aku nak hangkat nikon gak tapi lum masernyer lagik.... tapi forsure satu hari nanti ko dapat adik kembar.... huhuhu...

keep it shooting yoh!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Thank u Shunza, ur words of encourage simply hype me up..

To Chivil Devil, ..(erm.. another Devil?).. long time no see!! ingatkan ko dah muak leaving message kt blog aku dah? hehehe..

Deck, aku kn cube shot more nicer photo.. tak berani nk gerenti lah.. maklumlah, skill aku pun entah ape2.. looking for the day dpt adik kembar.. hehe..

Thank y'all for the encouraging messages.. i think i have lazza promise and anticipation to work on..

Spider

Anonymous said...

start charging for your services??hehe...

fariz said...

I just wish that i have some surplus of money that i can invest to for this D40 (new toy of yours). Apa guna nya kawan2 kan..? hehehe... gambar ku ko jugak yg amik kan, hehe.

Anonymous said...

ceh.. aku ingatkan ko dah ade makwe.. terperanjat aku.. rerupanya berjiwang ngan camera rupanya.. dah beli baru ek.. hehe.. ko kan suka explore bende baru, mesti 2-3 malam tilik camera tu jek.. hehe..


Amie

chivv said...

apa pulak...slalu melawat n read ur entry... menarik.

but, to leave comment, aku kene on9 kat cc...kalu dr academy, mampos ler nak menunggu page loading :p

Anonymous said...

Cool! when do u get dat nikon d40?
for how much do u get dat new toy of yours?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Hey korang!! sorry aa minggu nih cam no idea nk update blog.. beselah, bak kate Amie, aku dh ketagih menilik Nick'a aku tu.. ketandusan idea lak nk update blog..

Redruby, tima kaseh for ur message.. and i dun offer any service lah.. apatah lagi nk charge service fee? nnt nnt lah, mungkin dh reti handle Nick'a and brush up my photography skill, aku tolong tangkap kan gambor utk baby gurl ko..

Bang Fariz.. u're gonna provide me chances and show me cool events utk aku gunakan Nick'a sepuas2nyer.. deal?

Thanks Amie for leaving message, at least ko xsalah paham -- aku still single and most available..kekekeke..

Chivil devil.. patutkah aku kurangkan 'post per page' dlm blog aku for quick uploading sake? aku pernah gak pikir..what's ur thought?

Fizi.. aku nyer Nick'a maner buleh lawan Nikon D80 (kalu x silap..) ko? i bought it with RM2300 FYI.

Spider

chivv said...

hurmm... ikut suka ko la labu... ^_^

terus terang aku ckp... tatau!

^_^

marshmallow said...

**DISCLAIMER:18sx**explicit content**
congrats on your new toy.. you'll be like a newly wed couple.. no more wet dreams during lonely nights.. you'll get horny, turned on, have multiple orgasm and get turned on again.. and you can choose to flash or play it in the dark... been there, done that! and still can't get enough of him.. my nikon!

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

lawak lawak!! But memang EXACTLY Betul lah !! Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

koonliang said...

I just got my first DSLR last 2 days :)