Apr 29, 2008

It's time to learn standing up when falling down..

Today is the 3rd day after I bought my blue RollerBlade Crossfire, I called this cool guy 'Blu'Elf', How to pronounce it? Make it similar to 'Bluff' , why not?

Because he is so tricky and so confusing. Like a bluff.

He gives you all the excitements like flying , then he caused you fall. He wakes you up with all the pain and embarrassments, from all sorts of day-dream and fantasy.

I think I already fell in love with Blu'Elf, fell in love with sk8ing.. because Blu'Elf, and sk8ing, teaches me, at least at this particular moment, that I just need to stand up when fall down, again and again.

Picture at left: 'Wasabi Koma' sk8ers group.. Zana, Salmi, Rina, Fariz, Aiman. Sorry guys I made up the group name, it's like .. erm.. whatever.. hehehe..



Of course I'm disappointed for initially being offered a field trip in Argentina, then the opportunity was ripped off from me , only because of a less convincing reason. But, I just need to stand up and sk8 on. Life this is... and I'm entering the
27th year of mine, tomorrow.

7 comments:

fariz said...

Happy 27th Birthday Bro... why people keep on counting their birthdays? Duhh... should focus more on what we should be achieving by each passing days that have pass

About ur argentina trip.. sk8 on dude. At least u can still race with wasabiKoma.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Thanks bro... the best gift for my 27th birthday.. is a new hobby that gives so much inspiration..

Sk8 on dude!

fariz said...

Man... u are so deep! Susah mau paham lar...

Anonymous said...

u sk8, u fall; u fall, u need to stand up, and sk8 -- sk8ing is life, i see it!!

Not getting to argentina? Great fall i guess, poor u! haha!! ;P (I'll be jelous if u managed to go .. hahaha)

Shunza

-f-l-o- said...

Happy 27th Birthday darling (that should make your day now).

People sighed thinking about the numbers. I embraced the idea of having to have lived 27 years of my life (or to be exact, 26 years & 7 months).

I have a LIFE for the past 26 years and 7 months, now THAT'S an achievement. :)

P/s Yup. Most of the time, the best way to learn is always the hard way. The more you fall, the better the result.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Bro, there's nothing deep... like Shunza said, falling always makes us think a lot..

Flo, i dun like people remmbering my birthday.. cuz i hv problem remmbering theirs..

Spider

chivv said...

wah dah semakin matang!

sorry late wish ya...

aku pernah main skate but stop sbb pernah 'cedera' di kaki. mum buang tht skate ^_^

madam npk lembut di luar tp garang tau...