Jun 3, 2008

In revival of self confidence

Let's say this is a program for me myself as well.

When Kamaruz and I met face to face for the very first time after n-th time of Jakarta-Malaysia long distance phone conversations, what he gave me was a feeling of thrilled. And right away, I forgot all my hesitation and I was already in the program.

'The program' was way much more meaningful than I could expect. It was, for the very first time, a program to call upon the youth of Malaysian Indian-Muslim to come under one roof, come as one family.

It was a program to revive the self-confidence of this minor community, and it was also an opportunity for me, to revive my self-confidence towards photography.

Thanks Kamaruz and Sherry for accepting the whole experimental idea of 'Apple shot', and thanks to the lovely participants. I felt sorry, somehow, when they had to interact with GREEN APPLES while not knowing WHAT'S ABOUT THE GREEN APPLES..

So what's about the green apples? Let me reveal one confession here: those "It's Fresh, It's Young, It's Natural, It's Cool" stuff -- yeah I made it up. The truth is, I STILL DON'T KNOW.

..but why do we need reasons for something worth for fun and simply .. erm.. simple?










6 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

So what is it? A project? A program? You didn't only drown people in your confusing post but it seems like you didn't even have the isi to your apple.

How? So is this just a picture blog or...?

Anonymous said...

Nice photography on the website..

Dev

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Flo, that was a program for Malaysian Indian Muslim.. and the APPLE SHOT was a fun stuff we did during each break throughout the program.. and apple is for.. aiyo.. again, why do we always need reasons and justification for ideas that merely for fun?

Dev.. thank you.. the participants of the program love those pictures too.. Thank God.

Spider(ai)man..

Yus.MY said...

aiman..nice photos...can't wait to read bout your Apple... :)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Kak YUS???!!?!?!? Stranger! Hahaha!! thanks for droppingby.. eh ade blog jugak nmpoknyer~~

Apple? Eh i dun hv Mac Book or any Apple product lah.. though I damn dreaming bout it everytime!!

Datang lagi tau!

Anonymous said...

Thankz bro krn join ari tu..