Apr 19, 2009

Re--

Re-check.
He looks at the mirror, recheck -- there was a weeping sad face 2 a.m. in the morning, where he fell apart upon all the loads and burdens in another sleepless night; and now there's a skinny feature in the mirror, calm and emotionless on the angular face. He doesn't find any sign of strength, but beneath the shadow in the eye there's a determination, he rechecks.

Re-phrase.
".. let me rephrase, sir..." he hopes he'd been putting it correctly in his 1st statement, "I'm stuck in between two doors -- I need to close one door in order to enter the other; both doors just can't connect and make this whole world one room..." he rephrases.

Re-ceive.
I receive guidance I receive love, I receive signals I receive strength;
I receive warnings I receive hatred, I receive bad-news I receive fear..

Re-member.
"No worthwhile move comes without sacrifices, and greater sacrifices needs greater strength, with stronger faith.." trying to remember how he was moved by this statement which came from a wiseman he met, he remembers another line from another mysterious man who came to him in one fine afternoon,
".. brother, keep this name -- it means faith, and it means fearless -- that's you name, my brother, that's your name.."

Re-tard.
He looks at the mirror, recheck -- there's no more weeping sad face but a skinny feature with shadow in his eye. Almost 2 in the morning, he's alone in the mirror, and the mirror reflects also the loneliness of his world. He then realizes that his life is retarded already -- it is empty now.

9 comments:

RS. said...

oit, i hope you 're fine.

:)

Madam Robert said...

yups ~ wish you well..

Yus.MY said...

eeerrrmm...hope u r ok bro...
re-member...u have us...:-)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

I m fine, just tired.

Shunza said...

what happened?

fariz said...

Be strong, even stronger when you feel so weak. Reach out and there will be hands that will help you out.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Angah, tq. I hope I'm in full focus..

Anonymous said...

Shaq Said,

Open up my men.... there will always be somebody-someone to be wit... to share.... to care.... to cry with.... to everything....

Hope long heppiness for you...

Anonymous said...

even if we are surrounded by family and friends that really loves us, at times we can feel so alone...
its not that we do not want to reach out but maybe its the only time or the phase where we need to be alone..
just to reflect and to draw strength from within ourselves, before we are ready to reach out....
just remember.. you are not alone... (i always remind myself that ;) )

hope u r feeling alrite...

btw.. that is a really cool picture!! where is it taken?? :)

dayana