Apr 30, 2009

When tomorrow turns today..

Today I found myself pushing my body out from the mushy mud, tomorrow I'll clean myself and stand on firm ground;

Today I saw light at the end of the darkness, tomorrow I see me running towards the light, though it's tiny, but it's true.. ;

Today I was on my bended knee asking for God's forgiveness and permission, tomorrow I see me standing in front of the door, with a handful of love I received..

Today I hugged and kissed my brothers and we broke into tears of joy and love, tomorrow I see me walking with them, to the greatest journey that I'm about to embark..

Today I celebrated a rebirth, tomorrow I'll make my 1st step as a new born, carefully, and fearlessly.

When tomorrow turns today, I'll hold on my strength, and don't stop me from shedding my tears when I receive your love -- It's the tears of joy, and faith.

To my dearest, dearest brothers and sisters.. syukran.

23 comments:

Teejay said...

Alhamdulillah...

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

thank you for the prayers.

Shunza said...

HAppy Birthday bro!! rebirth.

Naughty Adam said...

Alhamdulillah... May God always bless u...

Madam Robert said...

;)

Anonymous said...

am i getting the right picture here? or im just making asumption?
if my asumption is right, then alhamdullilah

cheers
Syaiful aka PooN

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

thank you... even with a smile, and also a corrct wild guess!!!

Fatma (FB) said...

what, no hugs and kisses for the sisters...? only the brothers?
(just kiddddding..!)
we'll be here for you - lets embark on the journey together :)

Khyirul (FB) said...

u serious bro?...ALHAMDULLILLAH...GOD AL MIGHTY!!! Congrats...... (read more in FB)

Hirdawati (FB) said...

Afwan ya Akhi,May Allah bestow all His blessings on you and guide you to His true path.

... (read more in FB)

Ili said...

Brother Aiman, stop making me cry. You are a living legend to those who see the truth. Ignore the others because you know you are right.

Fariz said...

Its your courage that make us proud, your intuition and strength that make us wonder who you really are? You are beyond human, you are special.

And now you have your responsibility to be God servant but always remember that you still and always will be a son and a brother...

... (read more in FB)

Fariz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Thank you... I'm speechless...

Azah said...

:)

Farid Shah said...

insyallah... kita sama melangkah

Aida Bakar (FB) said...

Congratulations Aiman... May you be blessed with 'kemanisan iman'.... acecelamak...

Kak Z said...

dear aiman, hepi belated besday.. sori for the late wish..
di 30 apr 09, jam 02:44 am, i heard the blessful news.. .. (read more in FB)

Zun Azwar from Facebook said...

Alhamdulillah... along xpernah miss baca blog or ur notes.. but I miss this one.. till adam bagi tau tadi.. ..(read more in FB)

Marissa Zakaria (FB) said...

:) alhamdullilah aiman..

Fizziyana said...

alhamdulillah...(read more in FB)

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

All, I' grateful and thankful to receive loves and blessings here, in my blog, FB, sms, phone calls and mails... I couldn't express any much more thankyou to all who help and guide and pray.. it's has been tough for me, but I'm firm.

Thank you, again and again..

eDaNiRaShiD said...

alhamdulillah again from me..

am speechless..menitik air mata aku di saat ni though am not able to sms u..(am at Trident 17, Offshore Miri)..

but..again..alhamdulillah..

welcome aiman..