Dec 11, 2006

Part of it: PGCE.2006

I know I should've posted an entry bout PGCE.2006 before the thing becomes expired like today, but trust me, I have drafted something bout it but busy days delayed everything and there's another reason that held me back...--

--what I drafted was somehow experimental for my blogging style --

--I put all the SMS's, emails and YahooMessenger's conversations together, to sort of complete the puzzle of the whole story about "How I finally got a chance to finally joinned back PGCE's committee after quiting it for my Master programme".. and "How weird things happened and how I finally pissed-off and decided to skip one class and stay with PGCE's family"...

However, as what I said, the composition was rather experimental and I just afraid those who read it won't get any clue of what I'm trying to say -- and it would be the longest post I've ever had if it was finally posted -- nobody will have the patience to read all the sms's and emails and messages between somebody else and some-other-body else, those are simply crapping!

Anyway, people like to look at pictures.. I believe Aza who said she couldn't wait to read my entry about PGCE was actually saying that she couldn't see her pictures during PGCE appeared in my blog.. (eh-hem..) .. So.. I got a little Tabblo with the pictures of our celebration after PGCE.2006 to cater the appetite of all picture lovers.

Sorry for those who really want to read something bout PGCE, but is there any allien like this out there? I doubt it....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats....from the tRansMiTteR

Sayuti said...

i'm not in the pic. sob sob.

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

tRansMiTteR, tinkiu.

Sayuti... erm.. maybe next time..


Spider

fingertalking said...

xclear sgt ek, ni hang post as large ke apa size wong? but nways nmpak n cam jue, zul, mat nor, azza.. laen xnmpak or maybe i dunno ppl who joined after i left ke.. hmm.. nice shots nways.. n i think i miss ofis lho, xsangka bole miss pmu!? :P

ARWEN_my said...

Chit Wong!! Kantoi meh!! U're not supposed to mention that..now everybody knows i love my pix myself and perasan lebih..Huahahahaha...

Yup.. fingertalking.. lots of new people..cun melecun beb..

Nyway, will post about PGCE'06 end of this week.. Daaaa

ARWEN_my said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SpidEy d'lEfty said...

Ani, click the final paragraph and u'll see the large version of those pictures in Tabblo.. (u read or do not read my blog? Hmmm...)

Aza, bukan kantoikan mung.., fact lah.. hahaha.. i have some more pictures bout it but dun think i've place to post it... will see..

SPider

Anonymous said...

thought ur blog update weekly... now i doubt it...

Suhana Sidik said...

Wong dear...
Where is my calender :p?

Suhana Sidik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.