Dec 17, 2006

KL has just got TOOOooo many staircases..


This post, if finaly published, it would be an intro.

I'm here in KL, after a great journey of my life in Sabah. My hp is out of order, partly due to the journey, hence I need to get it repaired before going back to my plate tectonic and sequence stratigraphy's notes. My point is, I didn't actualy get a rest after the tiring journey -- 4095.2m height of climbing, and then coming down (that seriously counts), early flight right next day, and it was Air Asia (ooh that seriously undeniably counts..), then I started my another journey of 'saving private Sony' in KL..

My point of all my points is, I'm so damn tired. Pain on my calves and thights remind me on how 'de-energized' I am, but yet it also remind me on how proud I am to reach the top peak of Malaysia.

Well I certainly have a lot of stories to tell, as I mentioned earlier this is just an intro. A wise intro should be served as a perfect appetizer. I hope this one would not be too far from that standard.

Oh yeah BTW, pain on my calves and thights got me realized something while walking in KL -- It's not that I'm becoming staircasephobic after Mt. KK -- KL has just got too many staircases..

8 comments:

fingertalking said...

yess, the first hehe.. greaT man, nanti leh tanya hang kalu rajin leh climb up too one day :D

Sayuti said...

tu la. takda sakit, cari penyakit. haha.

worth it ke?

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

of course worth worth worth worth it!!! man i'm going with u if u want to, haha!!

To fingertalking, why not? :>

Anonymous said...

c'mon.. where are the rest of the pictures???

Anonymous said...

hey lefty, welcome to the climbers club!!

Anonymous said...

aiman..pegi x ajak..dh nk pegi br bagitau...huhu..

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

more pictures coming ano.. but i need time to sort put those pictures with their stories -- too many man!

PutPut.. , we should go together one day, but I dun think edani would love to join.. hehehe..

AimanSpider

kama said...

baru tau ker? klcc takde stairs ke dulu.? hihihi